Tuesday, March 17, 2009

T _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yes, they were welcomed into the world on the same day, my oldest at 8:28am, my baby boy at 8:29am and my lil' bit at 8:30am. Something about using that word though, has always seemed off, when I'm talking about my babies. You know that word? The one that clumps them into a group. Makes Them seem that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I guess it's an easy way to Refer to them. It doesn't take their Individuality into account though. Perhaps, people would feel the same way I do if they knew that A hates touching cold fruit, but that M can shove 3 Peach halves into his mouth at once and that S Loves nothing better than finishing up her mandarin oranges by dumping the juice on the table, using it as finger paints and running her hands through her hair. Or that A puckers her lips to kiss, S offers you a cheek and M often sneaks up behind you to throw his arms around your neck and plants a juicy one on your Ear. Thank God for differences. Synergy be damned.

2 comments:

  1. awesome post! You'll be the greatest blogger cause you're super thoughtful and creative. :) oh and did i mention insanely eloquent?

    ReplyDelete