Monday, November 22, 2010

SUPER WHY!

We're on a Super Why! kick lately. The Salad, especially A, loves the interaction with the cartoon. I constantly hear her shouting at the TV, "That's a B!" Or "There! There! I see super letters!" Now, here's the part I love. See that picture up there? Everyday, a discussion ensues about which Salad ingredient is which character. The consensus is that A's hair looks like Wonder Red, the girl in the purple roller skates, so A is Wonder Red. M is a boy, Whyatt is a boy, so M is Whyatt. That one's a given. Here's where is gets funny. S thinks she looks like that princess. See that one on the right, there? The African American one? Yep. My blond-haired, blue-eyed, fair-skinned child identifies herself as an African American cartoon princess. I love that she doesn't see any difference.

But here. Here is where it gets disturbing. The pig with the hat on the left? Alpha Pig.

That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment