Saturday, October 2, 2010

By the Sea, By the Sea, By the beautiful Sea

We spent the first week of September on vacation down the shore. Rather than recount every single day, I'll do lists of highlights.

Things there were a lot of:
Waves ridden.
Funnel Cake eaten.
Scrabble games played.
Sea shells found that were "PERFECT!" according to S.
Sand Angels made.
Kites flown.

Salads' Favorite things about vacation:
A - "My new pink flippies (flip flops)."
M - "Seeing 2 trains on the way home."
S - "The Caterpillar Roller Coaster and sleeping in the same bed as her brother and sister."

My Favorite Salad Moment (as we wished on a star):
A - "Mommy, why do the stars in the sky not have any points?"
M - "Thank you, wishing star."
S - "I wish for a lot of french fries."

Firsts:
A got her first professional manicure (also her first burn from the drying bulb).
M won me a blue duck playing a water gun game. "It's for you, Mommy." he said as my heart melted.
S got 2 holes in 1 playing miniature golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment