Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hush Little Salad

We've been having some sleep issues of late. Namely, I'm not getting enough. My children call for me, all hours of the night, screaming like banshees (Wait - can boys scream like banshees? Is there a male version of a banshee? Note to self - check into that.)
If only the other 2 slept this soundly!

Top 3 reasons this week I was awoken:

1. I just missed you and wanted to kiss you. (Sugar, mommy loves you too - less at 3:20 in the morning though, as say 8:00 ish.)

2. My right foot itches. (While waving her left foot in the air for me to scratch.)

3. My knees are cold. (Seemed unlikely through the flannel Thomas jammies and quilt, but I rubbed them to . . . I'm not sure why I rubbed them. To increase circulation? Create heat friction? Cause I didn't know what else to do? Yeah, that's it. It the last one.)

Off to wait for the wails . . .

1 comment:

  1. Ha! This post has me giggling because I can SO relate!!!!!!! Cheers to motherhood at all hours of the day!

    ReplyDelete