Sunday, October 30, 2011

Words I heard.

A : Mommy, I banged my chin on S's bottom!

M: Mommy, I just love your hugs and kisses.  (accompanied by exaggerated puckered lips.)

S: Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.  I wish Daddy could come home right now from his trip (to Las Vegas.  For his birthday.  With his buddies. . . OK.  I jest.  To Las Vegas.  For "work." With his "co-workers.")

M:  Mommy!  Look! I love my Captain America undies!  He's throwing a Frisbee!

A: Look!  Angry birds!  (pointing to two kids wearing Angry Birds costumes at the Halloween Parade)
Me:  A, how do you know they are angry birds? (I was confused because we are not an Apple house)
A:  'Cause they are birds.  And they have angry eyes? (In her head that was followed by "Duh, Mom".)

No comments:

Post a Comment