Tuesday, August 3, 2010

An update, of sorts.

So, how's that list of way to "be a better Me" going? Glad you asked . . .

Take life less seriously.
This is always a work in progress. Slow, sloooooow progress.
Find gymnastics class Salad will enjoy.
They have been in class since May and are loving it!
Take better care of myself.
I joined a gym and make a more concerted effort to take a vitamin everyday. Baby steps, people, baby steps.
Design ideal laundry room.
Completo finito! And painted bright orange as of this weekend!
Introduce Beatles music to the Salad.
I sing Blackbird to them every time we eat blackberries, subbing fruit for bird, but so far, that's it.
Clean behind bar.
Done. Then junked up. Then done again. Then more junk.
Find inexpensive free standing bar.
Lowest priority on my list. I keep reminding myself that there are 5 more months left in the year. Doesn't really matter until I clean that junk behind the bar anyway.
Organize audio/visual equipment.
Does "kinda" count as an update?
Remind my friends they are important to me.
Friends? You are important to me.
Make Julia Child's Beef Bourguinon.
It was yummy, but took me all day to make.
Curl my eyelashes everyday.
I'm gonna estimate 78% of my days, I'm batting curly lashes. The other 22% it's all I can do to brush my teeth.
Be more dedicated to making Artscape, Inc. a success.
Develop simple preschool home school curriculum for Salad.
Purchased the Learning Box Preschool and am supplementing with tons of field trips and activities.
Serve my family selflessly.
Sigh. I wake up everyday trying. I love you, R and my spirited Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment