Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Interior Monologue

Butter is so good.
Substitutes should never have been made for such perfection.
It's like showing this . . .















when you've been advertising this . . .













What kind of cruel joke is a wind gust on a 99 degree day?  It just blew hot air right up my frigging nose!

I wonder if we'll find parking at the Please Touch Museum today?  Along with the rest of Philadelphia.

I wonder if Peter and Lucy know that when the Salad says "Let's go to the Spinny Spinny" thing, they mean the giant human hamster wheel?

Huh. Red dye really does affect the children.













If I take a multi-vitamin with it, Peach Pie is good for dinner, right?

I like Peach Pie and I cannot lie.  "You other brothers can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty"   . . . Gosh, whatever happened to Sir Mix-a-Lot

I'm gonna Google him right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment